HVAC Maintenance AgreementsAuburndale, FL, Lakeland, FL & Plant City, FL
Your V.I.C. Maintenance Inspection will include:
- Condenser coil will be cleaned and inspected for heat transfer loss.
- Blower wheel and fans will be inspected to assume proper air delivery.
- Refrigerant will be checked for proper charge and to assure system is leak free.
- Exposed duct work will be checked for leaks and proper insulation.
- Belts and pulleys will be inspected and adjusted as required.
- Thermostats will be checked and calibrated as required.
- Motors and bearings will be lubricated as required.
- Controls and safety switches will be tested.
- Condensate drain will be checked and an algae eliminator will be added to drain pan.
- Crankcase heater will be checked for proper operation.
- Relays and contactors will be inspected.
- Unit wiring and electrical disconnect will be inspected for proper connections.
- Freon temperature & pressures will be recorded.
- *Evaporator coil will be inspected and you will be advised if a coil cleaning is needed.
- Apply sanitizer to Air Handler to kill mildew and viruses.
- Furnish inspection report and advise of any abnormal conditions or necessary repairs.
*There is an extra cost to remove the evaporator coil from the Air Handler and clean it properly.
FOR YOUR COMFORT AND THE EFFICIENT OPERATION OF YOUR SYSTEM, CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING:
- Make sure your furniture location doesn’t hinder the flow of air from supply registers or into the return air grilles.
- If your system does not appear to be operating correctly, check your filter, it may be excessively dirty or blocked.
- Keep the area around your outdoor unit free of weeds and other foliage, as they will restrict air flow.
- If any unusual noises are heard from your equipment, call us immediately it could prevent a major breakdown.
- If your system is not cooling or heating, check the circuit breakers first before calling for service, it could save you money.
- Minimize the number of times you readjust the thermostat, changing the thermostat often can cost you energy.
- Should a lightning storm occur around your home, and your power is flickering on & off, turn the thermostat to the off position until the power stabilizes.
Payne Air Conditioning & Heating Inc.
October 6, 2017